The Four Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations

78 years have passed since Avatar Korra saved Republic City. With a new villain arising what will happen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a detailed person.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison

Allison

I'm a detailed person. Empty
PostSubject: I'm a detailed person.   I'm a detailed person. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm a detailed person. 9916e7be658e11e1abb01231381b65e3_6
ALLISON di NICO

Introduction:
    Hey! I'm Nico! (My real name's Allison, but Nico di Angelo was and still is my favorite Percy Jackson character, so I joined with that username on a different site. Most people call me Nico.) You can call me whatever you want, though. I'm even open to suggestions!

The two things you should know about me are the things that are pictured above. You see those photos? I took those. I'm not horrible at photography, but that's not what's important. The first picture is a ballet bar. Dance is pretty much my whole life. I live dance. I breath dance. I've been known to eat dance on occasion. (My dance friends think I eat to much . . .) There's also my acting life. That's what the second picture is. I've been in a lot of musicals, my favorites being The Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland and Annie the Annie. (The picture is of me--hot right? xD--and it's me in costume during my most recent show, Once Upon a Mattress. That's not what my face usually looks like. I'm wearing tons of makeup and being silly. xD (I'm a very silly person.) )

So, that's pretty much me! If you didn't know, I'm 13 years old. I currently have four characters on here, Mai, the mean firebender, Ren, sweet earthbender, Kali, my mysterious waterbender, and Jouri, my crazy town air bender. This was a very random paragraph.

Anyways, Happy Hunger Games!

Last edited by Allison on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a detailed person.   I'm a detailed person. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Hello Nico! Nice to meet you, because I've never met you before or anything.
Back to top Go down
scarlett

PostSubject: Re: I'm a detailed person.   I'm a detailed person. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey there Nico, Zelly's spamming, so I'm going to follow him~
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: I'm a detailed person.   I'm a detailed person. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:38 am

Haha, thanks guys. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a detailed person.   I'm a detailed person. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a detailed person.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Nations :: Out of Character :: Chat :: Introductions and Leavings-
Jump to: