The Four Nations

78 years have passed since Avatar Korra saved Republic City. With a new villain arising what will happen?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ML

PostSubject: All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Blaze
Firebender
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A single figure is visable on the deck, as a small boat pulls up to the pier. Once the boat is docked, they gather their belongings, and prepare to leave the boat. They say their thanks to the captian and crew. They then exit the boat, and walks up to the pier to the main road. From there they start walking in the direction of the hill.

Blaze runs her fingers through her long brown hair, and looks around. She sighs and countines to walk up the hill, carrying her bags. Normally she wouldn't be carrying her own bags, but because no one knew she was coming home, there was no one around to help. As she walks, Blaze looks at her surroundings. In her time away from home, it hadn't changed a lot, but it had changed, just a bit. She smiles lightly, and lifts her bag higher off the ground, and countines to walk.

As she walks, Blaze's mind begins to wonder. She starts thinking of what to even tell her family about her travels. She'd tell them about Republic City, Ba Sing Se, maybe some of the air temples. She was so busy thinking that Blaze didn't notice the young man. Well she did notice him, but not until she walked into him. Blaze walks into the young man, knocking the two of them on to the ground. Embarrased, Blaze grabs her bag and quickly stands up. She looks over at the guy and bites her lip. She hadn't seen him here before, he was defiently not from here. Even with her status, Blaze still knew everyone enough to know he didn't belong. She turns to him, and opens her mouth to speak.

"I'm so sorry, I was too busy thinking to pay attention. I'm Blaze by the way"she says to the boy. Blaze then holds out her hand, for him to shake. Hopefully she wouldn't have to talk long. Blaze wanted to get home in time for dinner, to suprise her family. She still had about an hour, until they normally eat. If she didn't talk a long time, she would make it. Of course, she could always invite the young man, but she wasn't sure how keen her parents would be about that.

Niran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeper

PostSubject: Re: All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Kusu couldn't deside where he should of go from here. There were many places in the fire nation to visit and help out but Piou and sent up to relax, not to work. He stood looking over the surrounding area trying to get a good feel for the place. He wasn't a stranger to the Fire Nation he just didn't visit the capitol nearly as much anymore. Before he could start moving off somewhere he was knocked to the ground by someone.

He was pushed back off the ground with the help of a little bending, no reason crawling back to his feet. The man looked over the girl who had knocked him over and smiled. "It's ok Blaze," He took her hand in his for a friendly handshake, "I shouldn't of been standing in the crowd." He released her hand and allowed the dust to roll off of him. "I'm Kusu nice to meet you." She looked young, some where between 16 and 18 but he wasn't sure.

Readjusting his shoulder pack he looked around them at the people still moving about. "Best move out of this crowd, where are you heading?" He asked not digging but as a general statment.

" It's going to be a fun time, just hang on. "
Alder Adeku -19- NonBender- Republic City
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ML

PostSubject: Re: All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Blaze looks over Kusa, studying him. He was defiently older than she was, but he wasn't old old. She'd take a guess and say that he was in his early twenties. Blaze then looks up towards the large homes and palaces. She seems to be staring at one in particular. She reaches her hand out and points to it. "I'm going there. I'm going home"she says softly. She was going home, it had been a year since she'd last been home.

Blaze then looks over at Kusu, once more as she puts her hand down. "I'm sorry to be rude, but I'm going to be late, if I don't start walking now. You can join me if you you'd like, If not. It's nice to meet you, I'll maybe see you around sometiime"Blaze says softly. Blaze then starts to walk once more. She hated to be rude, but she didn't want to be late. She had planned everything out, and it had a time schedule, she was already two minutes late, luckily she had allowed extra minutes for any delays.

Niran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeper

PostSubject: Re: All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:32 pm

He gave a playful smile. "I'll go with you. It's been awhile since i've been back here." He caught up with her, he keep a good distence between them looked through the palaces with a thoughtful expression. "So you're part of the royal family?" He asked cautiously, how interesting it would be to meet with someone of such a family. Walking along through the streets he could enjoy the hot summer air and the smell of fire lilies from the wind currents.

"I travel, throught the earth kingdom and fire nation." He told her just making converstion, "I used to travel with a friend of mine, Piou, but he settled in Republic City." He was dressed nicely, fresh crisp clouths that didn't look wore from travel, more like he was going to be enjoying a vacation. He was, only instead of having Keko sent to him his friend had sent him over a hawk with a letter and some money for fresh clouths. He keep a steady pace and made sure not to cause her any more delays.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ML

PostSubject: Re: All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Still smiling, Blaze countines to walk up the hill. However the farther she got, the more nervous she seemed to become. She couldn't quite picture how this might work out. She just hoped her family would be happy to see her. Blaze didn't think she'd done anything, that might make them hate her. Still even if her parents hated her, Soren wouldn't. Soren, oh god she had missed her big brother, it would be nice to see him and catch up for a bit. Slowly Blaze regains her confidence, just as she reaches the top of the slope.

"Alright, my parents will like meeting you"she says softly. Blaze then bites her lip, when she hears his question. She turns her head and looks at Kusu. "Well yes, I am"she says softly, normally she didn't really tell people this. It tended to lead to judgement and high expectations, which Blaze just hates. She then listens to Kusu as she continues to walk. It was relaxing to have someone to listen too.

"Really? I've been traveling around too! Except not much of the Fire Nation, I've been pretty much everywhere"she says softly. Blaze then listens to him once more. "Really? That would have been nice. I had a friend with me, but then she left to go home"she says softly. Blaze then stops walking, as a large gate appears in front of them. She gulps, and reaches a hand out, and uses the knocker. The gate then opens slowly, to reveal her home. Blaze nervously strolls through the gate with Kusu, the gate closing behind them. Blaze smiles lightly and takes the time to look around. Not much had changed, it was still beautiful. Blaze then motions to Kusu to follow her as she heads towards the main doors.

Niran
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeper

PostSubject: Re: All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm

He nodded. "Well, that's interesting." He said than left the subject. He raked his fingers through he hair, making sure it wasn't a mess. What his parents would say, they'd have a heart attack. Not only were they extremely disapproving of bending, they would kick a child out of there house because of this. He tried to talk to them and as soon as he told them he had been shuned and disowned. He tried to move rid himself of the thoughts.

Kusu was amazed he was being invited to meet the royal family. He would be sure to write Piou about this later. Following closely to Blaze he listened to her speak instead of thinking himself. "I like to move around, not much of a home anywhere else." Clasping his hands together as they stopped. He studied each detail his green eyes could take in. His pace slowed just a bit as he craned his next to study the roof and the walls, he knew it was be even more breath taking inside the main doors.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]   

Back to top Go down

All roads have to lead somewhere. [Colbs]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Nations :: The Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Proper :: Fire Nation Capitol-
Jump to: