The Four Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations

78 years have passed since Avatar Korra saved Republic City. With a new villain arising what will happen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ML

ML

I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  Empty
PostSubject: I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.    I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am

So, I have no idea why I'm even doing this. Well actually I do, I'm bored and sick.

Hey Guys, ML here. You can call me ML or some other nickname you come up with. I'm currently active on a couple of roleplay sites. and this has to be one of my favorites. Now, I guess I'll tell you a bit about my self.

- I'm very lazy, and I enjoy laying in bed all day.
- Food is one of my favorite things in the world.
- I am in love with One Direction, Alex Pettyfer, Keegan Allen, etc.
- Pretty Little Liars is my favorite tv show, followed by Glee and Storage Wars.
- I want to be on Jepordy when I'm older.
- I collect socks from different places.
- I really want to live to be over a 100, unless I'm sick and miserable then I'd want to die.
- My favorites colors are: a minty green or like a celeray sprig color beccause my paint is called celeary sprig and it's really pretty, a bright blue, a bright yellow not neon or highlighter just a bright yellow, and a bright orange.
- My favorite food is Lasgana.
- I love Take 5's
- Dr.Pepper is the only soda that I drink any more.
- I hate Rootbeer, well the A&W and ones like that. If it's fancy and comes in a bottle or if it's at resteruant with a bar and it's on tap I'll drink it.
- The Harry Potter books and movies are just amazing.
- Neville Longbottom is my husband.
- I love The Last Airebender and Korra.
- My favorite characters are, Zuko, Iroh, Aang, Appa, Cabbage Man, and King Bumi.
- My favorite song is: Uh I have a lot actually, Call Me Maybe, WMYB, Drive By, Stand Up, Moments, We Are Young, Payphone, Even if it breaks your heart, I don't want this night to end, uh well thats all I'm going to list.

Well that's all for now I guess.
Back to top Go down
Zan

Zan

Location : Awaiting One Direction with Nico. :3 ZAYN WILL BE MINE

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.    I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Even If It Breaks Your Heart by The Eli Young Band?! Omfg, I figured out the notes for that on my mellophone. :'D I'd think about transposing but I don't have my scale sheet with me at the moment. xP
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.    I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Yes! Oh my gosh. You should defiently transpose it once you have a scale sheet. That song is just so amazing.
Back to top Go down
scarlett

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.    I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:13 pm

HEY THERE ML, I DON'T KNOW YOU. SO I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A COOKIE.

NOM ON ITT~
Back to top Go down
ML

ML

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.    I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:18 pm

-Noms on cookie.
Back to top Go down
Allison

Allison

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.    I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:37 am

Yayyy. In love with Keegan Allennn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.    I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm at a pay phone trying to call home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Nations :: Out of Character :: Chat :: Introductions and Leavings-
Jump to: