The Four Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations

78 years have passed since Avatar Korra saved Republic City. With a new villain arising what will happen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.    Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 am

-------Welcome to...

Angel's

Home for Imaginary Friends.----------

Here you will read all about my characters. From their history, to their personality, to their pet peeves. You will learn everything about my five little lovelies. I ask that, for the sake of my topic, you follow a few rules. Please refrain from unnecessary posting here. If you break this rule, I have the right to delete your post. Please do not take my character template. If you ask me, I'll most likely allow you to use it. However, simply taking and giving no intention of letting me know is rude. My characters are my own creations and are for my use only. Please no not take them, their name, their anything and use them anywhere. Other than those few rules, here is my character topic!

N A V I G A T I O N
Find direct links to characters here
              CHARACTER NAME can be found here
              Kazou Makoto can be found here

T E M P L A T E
Template for new characters. This is for my use only

Code:
[size=10][color=white][justify][color=CHARACTER COLOR]Name:[/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Gender:[/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Age:[/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Occupation: [/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Element: [/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Family: [/color]
• [b]Family Member 1:[/b]
[list][color=CHARACTER COLOR]"Opinion on family member 1"[/color][/list] • [b]Family Member 2:[/b]
[list][color=CHARACTER COLOR]"Opinion on family member 2"[/color][/list]
[color=CHARACTER COLOR]History: [/color]
[list][color=CHARACTER COLOR]"Opinion on history"[/color][/list]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Physical Appearance: [/color]
[list][color=CHARACTER COLOR]"Opinion on appearance"[/color][/list]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Personality:[/color]
[list][color=CHARACTER COLOR]"Opinion on personality"[/color][/list]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Positive Traits: [/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Negative Traits: [/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Pets: [/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Pet Peeves: [/color]

[color=CHARACTER COLOR]Other:[/color][/justify][/size][/color]

P L A Y-B Y S
Who plays my characters?
              • CHARACTER NAME HERE is played by Zac Efron
              • CHARACTER NAME HERE is played by Candice Accola
              • CHARACTER NAME HERE is played by Liam Payne
              • CHARACTER NAME HERE is played by Ian Harding
              • CHARACTER NAME HERE is played by Hayley Williams

C O L O R S
These are my character's post colors.
              • CHARACTER NAME is darkturquoise
              • CHARACTER NAME is indianred
              • CHARACTER NAME is yellowgreen
              • CHARACTER NAME is irange
              • CHARACTER NAME is thistle

Last edited by Angel on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefournations-rpg.forumotion.com
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.    Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 am

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Tumblr_lz93qgSoo21qh15vko1_500
Name:

Element:

Family:
Family Member 1:
    "Opinion on family member 1"
Family Member 2:
    "Opinion on family member 2"

History:
    "Opinion on history"

Physical Appearance:
    "Opinion on appearance"

Personality:
    "Opinion on personality"

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Pets:

Pet Peeves:

Other:

Last edited by Angel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.    Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 am

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Tumblr_m48pa3Nbs51roqoea
Name:

Element:

Family:
Family Member 1:
Family Member 2:

History:
    "Opinion on history"

Physical Appearance:
    "Opinion on appearance"

Personality:
    "Opinion on personality"

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Pets:

Pet Peeves:

Other:

Last edited by Angel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.    Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 am

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Tumblr_m55a7pFYXz1r985pl

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Tumblr_m6q14dnR381ql4xp3o1_1280

Name:
Kazuo "Kaz/Kazzy" Makoto
Works in an auto repair shop.
Element:
Earth
Family:
Cai Makoto: Cai Makoto was a loving mother. She was a kind, gentle non-bender that wouldn't hurt a fly. After the loss of her husband in a rock slide, Cai was left to care for her three children on her own. She had help from the other families in their small, Earth Kingdom Village, but it was hard. Cai worked two jobs to earn enough money. She made Kagami, the eldest daughter, care for Kaz and his little sister Kalini most of the time. It wasn't very often that Cai got to see her children.
    "My mom? I didn't really get to see her all that much after dad died... I didn't really know my dad that well, he died when I was young, but I could see he meant a lot to mom and Kagami. Mom was a really nice person. Even though she wasn't around all that much, and I understood why, she was still so comforting and kind. She stayed strong, even though this was all probably hurting her. I miss my mother a lot... But you have to move on, I guess. Right?"
Kagami Makoto: Kagami was fifteen when her father died. At that tender age, she was sent to care for her two younger siblings. She had to leave her classes and study sessions to be there for her younger siblings. However, she was kind and caring like her mother, so it didn't bother her very much.
    "My sister I saw as more of a mother figure. She's...she was my big sister, ya know? I really cared about her.. She was my role model. She was smart, and nice. I wanted to be just like her. Kagami was my hero. We fought sometimes, but what siblings don't? Though our relationship was good most of the time."
Kalini Makoto: Kalini was the youngest of the Makoto children. She was a bouncing ball of energy, and was adored by most of the village. She was the baby of the family, and everyone knew it. Kalini made her mother, sister and brother happy during sad times, and they adored her for it. Kalini was a very sweet little girl.
    "Kali... She was my baby sister. She was this...ball of sunshine in a dreary house. She was bubbly, and friendly. She sometimes got a little overly excited, but she was a sweet girl. She couldn't sit still, not one bit. She was extremely hyperactive, talking a mild a minute, and asking a billion questions. She was such a sweet little girl... It was my job to protect her. I was her big brother, it was my job to keep her safe. But I failed. ...Ehem, do you need anything else?"

History:
    "You want to know about my history? Umm... Isn't that sort of private? You know, it might be a little weird for me to just...sit here and tell you about my history. It, um, wasn't much to tell really. Everyone has a past, that's what defines who they are. But, the past it's...well it's in the past! It's a cliche I know, but I think it's true. I'll just say thing, my history isn't really anything special..."
Kaz was born in a small town in the Earth Kingdom. It wasn't a rich town. It was full of low-middle class earthbenders and their families. Though it was a frequent stop for travelers. The Makoto family originally owned a small inn. It only had a few rooms, but it was almost always full. AT first, business was plentiful. Now that things were peaceful people were traveling more. Tragedy struck the family, though.
Just after young Kalini was born, Kazuo's father was killed in a rock slide. After the natural disaster, tourists stopped visiting to explore the mountains. The inn soon closed, and the family was without income. Cai Makoto took on two jobs, one as a waitress and one as a barmaid. Fifteen year old Kagami was forced to leave her classes and schooling to take care of nine-year old Kazuo and two year old Kalini. The family got along like that for a while. Cai would come home for an hour, then head off to work again. When she got home she would nap, because her waitressing job kept her out all day, and her barmaid job kept her out all night. Their lives went on like that for three years.
One day, however, things changed. It was a normal day in the small village. They'd just recently heard about the new resistance attacking various villages. However, they had faith that their innocent, little town would go unnoticed.
    It was mid afternoon, and things in the Makoto house were normal. Suddenly, men and women, both benders and non, spilled into the room. Kalini let out a scream, and Kazuo jumped up from his spot. Kagami stood up, quickly pushing Kalini behind her back. "Who...Who are you?! What do you want?!" she demanded. A man wearing a black uniform stepped through the rubble and dust. Kazuo stared up at him with wide eyes. The man turned to his right as the woman spoke. "What should we do with them, sir?" she asked. The man turned to the three children with stone cold eyes. They were as blue as the depths of the sea. "...Kill them. They're of no use," he muttered. Kazuo acted quickly. He stomped his foot on the ground and sent a chuck of earth into the air. He punched it and it went hurtling towards the group of people. Some jumped out of the way, others fell back with a loud thud. A few people jumped up and started swiftly towards the cowering girls. Kazuo snarled, continually sending chucks of earth towards them. "Stay..away...from..my...sisters!" he bellowed. With his last word, he punched the ground. It rippled and shook, sending the adults off of their feet. The man who spoke earlier neutralized Kazuo with a swift blow to the neck. "I've changed my mind.." he muttered. He turned to the woman. "Keep this one alive. He may be valuable one day." The woman nodded, and the group turned to the two cowering girls. Kazuo tried to move, he tried with all his might. No matter how much he struggled, he couldn't move his body. The last thing he heard that day were the shrieks of his sisters before his world went black.
Kazuo's mother also perished in the attack. Kaz, and a few other fortunate people, were left alive. The next few days Kazuo simply sat in the pile of rubble that was once his house. His mind was numb. What was he to do now? He was fourteen at the time, still quite young. After a few days of moping, Kaz knew that he would have to have strength and move on. The journey was rough, but the beginning of it was the hardest. AFter days of traveling, his feet would ache and groan. His days were long, and his nights were spent with little sleep. He knew he needed help, but from what? One night he heard a whining, like that of an injured animal. He frowned, wondering what could be making the sound. He followed his ears and it lead him to something he didn't expect, a trapped Eel Hound. Its tail was trapped under a large boulder, and its right forepaw was coated in blood. Kazuo lifted the boulder off of the hound with his earthbending. The two have been inseparable since.
After nursing the Eel Hound, who he called Adhu, began traveling. After making their way around most of the Earth Kingdom, Kaz decided that it was time he tried to make a living. They went to Republic City. They lived on the streets at first, dodging police when they had to steal food. Kaz was caught once or twice, but always released within a few days. After a year of living on the street and scrounging for food, Kaz was offered a job when an elderly man saw what he was tinkering with. He began working at an auto repair shop, and the unlikely pair began to make money. It wasn't much, but it was enough to buy them an apartment and pay for food. It's a simple life, but its one that they enjoy.

Physical Appearance:
    "Describe my appearance? Uhh... Curly brown hair. Brown eyes. Uhh...brown eyebrows? I don't know! PEople say I've got a button nose, but I don't know what that means. Is it a good thing or what? Anyways, my appearance isn't something I worry about. Why? Well, there's more important things to worry about, for one. And I don't believe in being judged by what you look like. "
Kaz stands at about five foot ten inches being on the average of the height spectrum. Kazou's body build is that of a normal, healthy eighteen year old guy. He works out a little bit, enjoying sports like football and soccer, but nothing too extreme. Kazou's not obsessed with his body, but he does like to be in semi-good shape. He doesn't exactly have broad shoulders and an extremely masculine build but, he has nice biceps and a toned chest. Kaz's arms are average and not that long with hands just the right size and long, thin fingers perfect for playing the piano. Although, up his wrists are scars from when he'd cut weekly.
Kaz has a very nice face. Shape-wise. Though his jawline's not all that prominent like most guys have, his face is still masculine-oriented. Most of the features on Kazuo's face are slightly soft but still have a sculpted look to them. While Kaz has a slight bit of hair above his lip, he usually appears clean shaven, trying to look semi-nice. He doesn't like stubble. He has soft, pink lips that always look as though they're wet since he has a habit of constantly licking them.
In the middle of Kazuo's face is his nose. His is very average not really having any signature bumps or being rounded at the tip, it's just a normal nose. Though at the end, it appears to be slightly squared. On the left side of his nostril is a small mole that doesn't particularly stand out unless you look at him. From a glance, it's not that noticed.
Just next to his nose, are his eyes. Kazuo's got very simple, average eyes yet very pretty and easy to look at. Most of the time anyways.. when they're not filled with pain and longing. His eye color is a very light brown, almost looking like light colored, melted chocolate. They're a very light color and in some cases, they occasionally look red because of their lightness. Kazuo's left eye is slightly bigger than the right, though. The eye socket just appears bigger is all. Framing his eyes are a pair of thick, soft brown lashes. His lashes aren't as noticeable as they would be if they were a color such as black, but he doesn't mind them.
Above Kazuo's eyes are his eyebrows and his forehead. His eyebrows are relatively thick and a bit bushy but they go with his eyes quite nicely. Kaz has a small scar on his forehead from when he slipped and hit his head as a young child. The scratch never properly healed because Kaz kept picking at it. Kazuo's hair is a light brown color with hints of red and highlights of blonde thrown in it throughout his head. The ends of his hair have the slightly tendency to cowlick upwards giving his hair a slight choppy look. Nonetheless, it lies flat on his head most of the time. He doesn't spend much time with it, though.

Personality:
    "I'm a normal guy, I guess? I don't really know... You guys keep treating me like I'm something special, I'm really not. I'm just a normal person, with a normal past, a normal appearance, and a normal personality. ...Do I like to be happy? Yeah, I do. I think that being happy is better than being miserable. ...I'm a private person, that's why. I don't like my thoughts and feelings shown to everyone."
Kaz is a mature person. He, even though he was the middle child, was very mature. He was a father figure of sorts, even though he was younger. Kaz does know how to have fun, in fact he loves fun. Kazuo enjoys to laugh and play and joke around, but when it comes down to it he's serious immediately. He can often be too serious and worrisome. He can fret and become anxious about something the more he thinks about it. Kazuo can often be found exploring his own thoughts in silence with a furrowed brow. One has to be careful when this happens, his thoughts can sometimes get the better of him.
Kaz likes to smile, even when something is bothering him. The earthbender has never been one to let on what he's feeling. He believes it burdens people. So, to prevent that, he puts on a happy face. With a small, innocent smile and warm brown eyes, Kaz can fool almost anyone that he's always happy. Kaz has certain people that he trusts enough to let his emotions out on. However, he prefers to let them out through earthbending.
Kazuo enjoys making others happy. He has always enjoyed the laughter of others, especially children. The likes to see smiles and know that he's the one that caused it. Because of this, especially around those that are sad, Kaz can become quite the jokester. Kazuo often laughs at his own jokes, though sometimes he is the only one. The boy has a mild understanding of sarcasm, though he's more goofy than anything.
Kaz is a patient person. Earthbending has taught him to be firm and to wait, and he's taken that to heart. Originally, Kazuo was an impatient person. He needed everything right then and didn't want to have to wait. However, a serious incident with getting himself stuck up in a tree made him realize that he needed to work on his patience. Kaz is now one of the most stable, unmoving, patient people around. He has nerves of steel, and the patience of a mother with ten rambunctious children.
Kazuo can be a bit untrusting at first. He has a hard time instantly making friends. He often comes off as hard and unfeeling in most first impressions. He's always wary about people, because he knows that they aren't always what they seem. Some call Kazuo paranoid, but he just says that he's smart.
Kaz can take a little while to put two and two together. Although Kaz is a bright person, his brain works slowly. He has to dive into his own thoughts to figure out problems, but he always ends up with some sort of solution. Kaz doesn't work by trial and error. He doesn't like to make mistakes, so he waits. He works things over in his head again and again until coming up with the right answer, and the only one he'll have to give. Often it is believed that he's unintelligent because of how long he thinks things through, but that's far from true.
Kaz is a very strong person and doesn't budge an inch in anything. He's hard-headed and stubborn. Whether it be a petty argument or a mission he's set out for, he will get it resolved, even if he has to de trying. Some people see him as foolish. He puts 100% into everything and always does his best. Kaz holds himself at a high standard, and always has to reach that goal. This is part of the earthbender in him, he supposes.
Kazuo can be a bit of a grudge holder. He remembers everything cruel ever done to him. Although he knows that revenge will never make him feel better, Kazuo can be so driven by hatred that he doesn't care. He sets out to get something done, and it gets done. The biggest grudge he holds is against the man that murdered his family. He will have his vengeance, but it eats away at him daily.

Positive Traits:
• Kind
• Patient
• Mature

Negative Traits:
• Stubborn
• Revenge-Driven
• Untrusting

Pets:
Kazuo has a Eel Hound named Adhu. Although Eel Hounds are not easily trained, these two has a start that was like a story. Kazuo found the injured creature under a fallen boulder. He was trapped, and also previously injured. Kazuo saved the hound, who was still a yearling at the time, with his earthbending. Although the Eel Hound was untrusting and a bit aggressive at first, he let Kazuo tend to his wounds. When it came time for the hound to be on his way, he simply never left. The two have been inseparable since.
Adhu is tall, standing at about ten feet now that he is full grown. His body is long and slender. He has skinny legs, a slim body, and a long, reptile-like tail. Eel Hounds are the fastest creatures on land and in water, so traveling with one makes time fly.
Pet Peeves:
Kazuo has quite a few pet peeves. He hates it when... People judge others by their appearance, someone is angry at him and won't give him a reason, when people make repetitive, annoying sounds.
Other:
His color is yellowgreen

Last edited by Angel on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.    Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 am

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Tumblr_m3v6s6FS1G1rvs8cco2_500
Name:

Element:

Family:
Family Member 1:
Family Member 2:

History:
    "Opinion on history"

Physical Appearance:
    "Opinion on appearance"

Personality:
    "Opinion on personality"

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Pets:

Pet Peeves:

Other:

Last edited by Angel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Tumblr_m4t6nxOwyH1qmfxq6
Name:

Element:

Family:
Family Member 1:
Family Member 2:

History:
    "Opinion on history"

Physical Appearance:
    "Opinion on appearance"

Personality:
    "Opinion on personality"

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Pets:

Pet Peeves:

Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.    Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel's Home for Imaginary Friends.
Page 1 of 1